Oxford Pride 2023
pride day 2023
Saturday 3rd June 2023
The highlight of the Oxford Pride Festival is Pride Day on Saturday 3rd June 2023.
- Pride Parade: 12 noon meet from 11 am at Radcliffe Square (OX1 1BG).
- Pride Day: 12 noon – 7 pm at Oxford Castle Quarter (OX1 1AY), County Hall (OX1 1AY), and Leiden Square (OX1 1DN).
- Paradise Street Party: 12 – 10 pm (OX1 1LD) DJ from 5 pm.
Official Pride After Party: 9 pm – 6 am @ The Plush Lounge (OX1 3HZ)
Oxford Pride Parade 2023
Oxford Pride Parade returns to the streets for our 20th Anniversary. We believe Pride is both a celebration and a protest and encourage you to be your authentic selves as we march through the city.
Meet at Radcliffe Square and Catte Street (OX1 1BG) from 10.30 am.
We’ll be marching left onto Broad Street then left onto Cornmarket to continue to Carfax and turn onto Queen Street. After passing Bonn Square the Parade continues over the rainbow crossing and splits to enter the various event sites via:
- New Road into County Hall Chillout & Family Zone or
- Big Screen viewing area at the Mound, or
- Castle Street into Paradise Street and the Castle Quarter Stage or
- Continue into and Paradise Square Gardens to chill,
- Turn Again Lane and Norfolk St lead to the Variety Stage and community stalls at Leiden Square in Westgate.
If you are in a large group, please register here. On Pride Day, registered groups sign-in at the Rainbow Bus at Radcliffe Square. There will be an accessible area at the rear of the Rainbow Bus to wait before the march begins. The route is 1 mile and mainly on the road. The Parade/March leaves at 12 noon
20 years Oxford pride
Official After Party
9pm – 6am Official Pride After Party @ Plush Oxford OX1 3HZ £10+
Cap off a marvelous Pride Day with eight hours of laughing, dancing, and partying whilst swirling yourself through the glittery euphoria of the latest charts, the cheesiest cheese, and the glorious anthems you all adore. DJ Ryan is on the decks all night long.
To buy your ticket please click below:
more more more
More Pride Festival Events
More Pride Festival events are listed in our Pride Guide. Venues hosting Oxford Pride Festival events are accessible. The rear garden of the Jolly Farmers is accessible but not inside the dear old pub, and The Castle with its many steps is not accessible. For further accessibility inquiries, please contact email@example.com.