The role of the Website Officer is crucial in maintaining Oxford Pride’s online presence.
What will I be doing?
- Maintain Oxford Pride’s online presence, including but not limited to on the Charity’s website (with the Creative, Communications, and Accessibility Officers, and Directors).
- Updating information on the website in a timely manner, when provided by the Communications Officers or Directors.
- Ensure that sponsor/supporter logos and adverts are maintained and updated as changes are made (with the Fundraising & Sponsorship Officer).
- Provide community announcements from all parts of the LGBTIQ+ community via the website (with the Community Officer).
- Regularly update the website with the latest versions of any software used including security fixes and monitoring of the logs for any suspicious activity.
What do I need?
How do I apply for the role?
If you are interested in applying for a role, get in touch to discuss your ideas and experience for this role – we’d love to hear from you and meet you too! To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form: