To keep Pride free for all and to help put events on through the year we need regular income. This role would suit an individual who is able to research and identify grant funding, submit funding applications and have the ability to grow and gain sponsorship opportunities with local & national businesses.
What will I be doing?
- Create and updating the Oxford Pride sponsorship pack to create packages for parade, stalls, act sponsorship, etc. (with the Directors).
- Use the sponsorship pack to approach local and national businesses/companies, to obtain funding for Oxford Pride and its events (with the Directors, to ensure organisations are aligned with the objectives and spirit of Oxford Pride).
- Maintain close communication with the Treasurer with regards to incoming funds, for the coordination of invoices.
- Communicate with the Website and Communications Officers to provide updated logos and information for sponsor/supporter exposure.
- Coordinate the sale of advertising space within the Pride Guide.
- Applying for any grants and/or benefits for which Oxford Pride may be eligible (with the Directors).
- Assist on the planning and delivery of fundraising events (with the Festival, Entertainment, and Community Officers).
What do I need?
Ability to work on your own, to deadlines, and communicate effectively. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is desirable.
How do I apply for the role?
If you are interested in applying for a role, get in touch to discuss your ideas and experience for this role – we’d love to hear from you and meet you too! To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form: