Our marketplace and community stalls are vital for our Pride attendees and a great source of income for us. We need someone to process applications for both Stall and Food traders prior to the event and manage the marketplace zones on the day, you will be required to work closely with the Operations Officer.
What will I be doing?
- Organise and manage bookings for commercial, community and charity stalls for Pride Parade Day.
- Sell catering concessions for food and drinks at the discretion of the Management Committee
- Source, negotiate and book gazebos, market stalls, tables and chairs (with Operations Officer).
- Design the layout of stalls and catering (with the Operations Officer).
- Work in consultation with the Operations Officer to ensure that all stalls and catering are suitably contracted and that required licenses have been obtained.
- Assisting with the provision of a Family Area and Quiet Zone during Oxford Pride Parade Day (in liaison with the Community Officer).
- Plan and assist stall holders arrival set up and take down schedule on Oxford Pride Parade Day.
What do I need?
Ability to work to deadlines, communicate effectively, working on your own and within a team. Previous event management experience desirable but not essential.
How do I apply for the role?
If you are interested in applying for a role, get in touch to discuss your ideas and experience for this role – we’d love to hear from you and meet you too! To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form: