What will I be doing?
- Organise and oversee the management of all events during the Oxford Pride Festival, including the main Parade Day event (in liaison with the Accessibility, Community, Fundraising, Sponsorship and Volunteer Officers).
- Build and maintain communication with local community groups, businesses and venues to develop a diverse range of events that celebrate LGBTQIA+ life in Oxfordshire, and appeal to a variety of audiences including family-friendly events (with the Community Officer)
- Contact and liaise with acts, performers, and other external contacts to provide entertainment at Festival events (with the Entertainment Officer).
- Gather all the necessary information and materials in a timely manner for Festival events to be promoted in the Pride Guide (with the Creative and Communications Officers, and Directors).
- Source suitable prizes for Festival week competitions (with the Fundraising and Volunteer Officers and Directors).
What do I need?
Enthusiasm to be out there meeting with people to make the events happen.
How do I apply for the role?
If you are interested in applying for a role, get in touch to discuss your ideas and experience for this role – we’d love to hear from you and meet you too! To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form: