Help us find appropriate artists for various events through the year and for Pride Day. The role would include the booking and management of on the day requirements of each artist.
What will I be doing?
- Be responsible for all entertainment on Parade Day, and at any other events, Pride organises.
- Research and recommend acts to be discussed and agreed upon with the Committee before final confirmation booking.
- Draft contracts from existing templates and negotiate payments with performers and/or management companies (in liaison with the Fundraising Officer, Sponsorship Officer, and Directors).
- Provide timely updates to the Communications Officer and Pride Guide for the promotion of all acts.
- Maintain ongoing communications with all acts to keep them updated about event timings, and any changes and answer their queries.
- Make and manage arrangements for all bookings, including running orders with realistic timings, and coordinate the backstage requirements (in liaison with the Operations, Accessibility, and Volunteer Officers).
- Appoint a stage management team for Parade Day, and other Pride events as required.
What do I need?
An ability to work to deadlines and communicate effectively. An understanding or experience of live performances would be useful.
How do I apply for the role?
If you are interested in applying for a role, get in touch to discuss your ideas and experience for this role – we’d love to hear from you and meet you too! To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form: