The Oxford Pride logo has become a well-recognised icon in and around Oxfordshire. Do you have previous experience and a keen graphics & content creator background? Help us keep this brand identity going.
What will I be doing?
- Take responsibility to design and/or source the visual branding for Oxford Pride each year, in consultation with the Management Committee and in line with any annual theme.
- Create visual design elements for all print and online requirements, in a timely manner, to increase public awareness and promote Oxford Pride, Parade Day, fundraisers, and events (in liaison with the Pride Team).
- Design and/or source Pride branded items and merchandise, as agreed by the Team.
- Design and/or source production of the Pride Guide to promote events, sponsors, and supporters.
- Design signage for events and promote awareness of Pride around Oxfordshire and further afield, as agreed by the Committee.
- Aid and facilitate any and all other creative requirements as required by the Committee.
What do I need?
How do I apply for the role?
If you are interested in applying for a role, get in touch to discuss your ideas and experience for this role – we’d love to hear from you and meet you too! To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form: