Do you enjoy building and maintaining relationships with local communities and organisations?
What will I be doing?
- Be the Oxford Pride contact for a variety of community groups within Oxfordshire and the wider community, and seek opportunities where Oxford Pride can assist community groups.
- Liaise with and build a close rapport with community groups to host LGBTQIA+ focused events, including family-friendly events (in liaison with the Team).
- Provide timely updates to the Communications Officer for the promotion of all events.
- Potential to Produce, update, and deliver education and information workshops to local community groups, businesses, and educational establishments.
- Provide reports on community events to the Pride Team.
What do I need?
Just a willingness and enthusiasm to get involved and interact with new people.
How do I apply for the role?
If you are interested in applying for a role, get in touch to discuss your ideas and experience for this role – we’d love to hear from you and meet you too! To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form: