We need a keen person who enjoys building and maintaining relationships with local communities and organisations.
What will I be doing?
- Being a contact for Oxford Pride for a variety of community groups within Oxfordshire and the wider community, seeking opportunities where Oxford Pride can assist community groups.
- Liaising and building a close rapport with community groups to host events, including family-friendly events (in liaison with the Accessibility, Festival, Fundraising & Sponsorship, and Volunteer Officers).
- Providing timely updates to the Communications Officer for the promotion of all events.
- Producing, updating, and delivering education and information workshops to local community groups, businesses, and educational establishments.
- Providing reports on community events to the Oxford Pride Committee.
What do I need?
How do I apply for the role?
If you are interested in applying for a role, get in touch to discuss your ideas and experience for this role – we’d love to hear from you and meet you too! To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form: